- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.CpFtWfic.dpuf Traders digest: GOLD & OIL

Thursday 6 March 2014

GOLD & OIL

I will be honest and say that I don't know where oil is headed to today. Had a good run and managed to catch the entire move lower. Both Brent and Crude broke below important levels and Crude is currently trading just below the 101 resistance. Gold looks bearish on the daily, just from the price action. Have placed a sell at 1336 with just a $3 stop and an open target. Will wait and see how it develops.

Update on cable: I hate cable :-p ...  I got stopped out yesterday on my 15 pips stop. Will be watching the price action and will only sell on a firm break back below the counter-trendline.

No comments:

Post a Comment